Saturday, January 22, 2011

Lifestyle


Marriage Opinions‏

Socrates:

If you get a good wife, you'll be happy.

If you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher.

Lee Majors:

When a man steals your wife, there is no better revenge than to let him keep her.

George Clooney:

The great question... which I have not been able to answer... is: "What does a woman want?"

Bill Clinton:

I had some words with my wife, and she had some paragraphs with me.

George W. Bush:

Some people ask the secret of our long marriage. We take time to go to a restaurant two times a week. A little candlelight, dinner, soft music and dancing. She goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays.

Barack Obama:

A good wife always forgives her husband when she's wrong.

Rudy Giuliani:

I don't worry about terrorism. I was married for two years.

Donald Trump:

I've had bad luck with all my wives.
The first one left me and the second one didn't.
The third gave me more children!

Jay Leno:

First there's the promise ring, then the engagement ring, then the wedding ring...soon after....comes Suffer...ing!

Source internet